Home office posters
The accessibility team at the Home Office published a blog post called ‘Dos and don’ts on designing for accessibility‘. The post was to promote a range of posters which could help people design more accessible services.
The Home Office accessibility posters are free to download and provide tips on designing for different impairments.
- Karwai Pun
- James Buller
- Emily Ball
- Nick Cowan
Designing for users with dyscalculia or low numeracy
This poster was made in a combined effort between DWP and HMRC, as an addition to the Home Office Accessibility posters.
- View the dyscalculia poster as HTML
- Download the dyscalculia poster as HTML
- Download the dyscalculia poster as a PDF for print
- Read the research on the dyscalculia poster
This poster was designed and created by:
Thank you to:
- Ollie Sweetman and the Civil Service Dyslexia and Dyspraxia Network
- Dyscalcula Network for consulting on the poster
- National Numeracy for reviewing the poster
- Plain Numbers for reviewing the poster
- The people who attended our focus group helping to shape the poster
- Craig Abbott for developing the HTML version of the poster