Home office posters
The accessibility team at the Home Office published a blog post called ‘Dos and don’ts on designing for accessibility‘. The post was to promote a range of posters which could help people design more accessible services.
The Home Office accessibility posters are free to download and provide tips on designing for different impairments.
Designing for users with dyscalculia or low numeracy
This poster was made in a combined effort between DWP and HMRC, as an addition to the Home Office Accessibility posters.
- View the dyscalculia poster as HTML
- Download the dyscalculia poster as HTML
- Download the dyscalculia poster as a PDF for print
- Read the research on the dyscalculia poster
This poster was designed and created by:
Thank you to:
- Ollie Sweetman and the Civil Service Dyslexia and Dyspraxia Network
- Dyscalcula Network for consulting on the poster
- National Numeracy for reviewing the poster
- Plain Numbers for reviewing the poster
- The people who attended our focus group helping to shape the poster
- Craig Abbott for developing the HTML version of the poster